Friday 10 July 2015

BERNER & THE JACKA - DROUGHT SEASON 3

BERNER & THE JACKA
DROUGHT SEASON 3
2015

Ah man, don't even need to say shit. The first two are already classics. So excited for this one. R.I.P. Jacka. Livin' on forever baby! EDIT 1: Holy Shit! After just one listen, this is already setting itself up to be one of the best releases this year! Every single track is killer, every single one! Front to back this is bananas! I'm feeling my next 10/10 coming up! Gone bump some more now... EDIT 2: Well damn! I think this album just bumped Luniz's "High Timez" from the top spot (or at least tied) for Rap Album Of The year 2015 so far!!! This album is flawless! Perfection in every aspect. The production is hella sweet, the verses are killer, as are the guests. I mean, from Cormega to J.Stalin, Paul Wall to Husualah, Rydah J Klyde to Freeway, Young Bossi to Ampichino...i mean C'MON!!! Insanely dope alb, fuck me runnin!  Cop or die mu'fucka!!

For more content, check out whizcapone.com and for a sleeker look, rapvault.squarespace.com


No comments:

Post a Comment