Friday 21 August 2015

LIL DALLAS - I AM MONEY

LIL DALLAS
I AM MONEY
2015

1.All of This Pain (feat. Mozzy)
2.I Aint Scared of Nuttin
3.Kill Somebody (feat. Cellyru & Mondeezy)
4.Issue (feat. Cellyru)
5.Bout That (feat. Mondeezy, Guce & Philthy Rich)
6.White Man Money (feat. Street Knowledge)
7.Gamble With My Life (feat. Mozzy)
8.Gucci (feat. Street Knowledge)
9.I Am Money (feat. Trey 5 Money Bagz, Street Knowledge, Mondeezy & Bruce Banna)
10.California (feat. Mozzy, Trey 5 Money Bagz & Rokko)
11.I Wanna (feat. Emozzy)
12.Dice Roll (feat. Trey 5 Money Bagz)
13.Money Mission (feat. Mmmondabeat)
14.Slap Stick (feat. Street Knowledge & Lil West)
15.Slow N****z Get Left (feat. Street Knowledge)
16.My N****z (feat. Buddie Stunna)
17.Hop Out (feat. Idiotik & Jay Reed)
18.Day Onez

For more content, check out whizcapone.com and for a sleeker look, rapvault.squarespace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment