Saturday 13 October 2012

DMX - UNDISPUTED

DMX
UNDISPUTED
2012

The dogg is finally back and i looked forward to this for
quite some time now and really glad it's here. X is still X
and hasn't lost his touch at all. With the right production behind
him he still shines where he needs to, and shine he does!

1. Lookin' Without Seein'
2. What They Don't Know 
Tight beat that fits X perfectly and he rips it 4.5/5
3. Cold War 
Man i love this sample and the whole track is
just so tight to listen to. One of my favs. 5/5
4. I Don't Dance ft. MGK
Ok, it's pretty uptempo but man this is the shit!
X goes off here, gotta love him, and MGK makes
for a nice interesting feature! 5/5
5. Sucka For Love
Female type joint that works. Not bad. 4/5
6. I Get Scared
I hate when bitches sing like this, but for just one hook
i can't front, it'a allright. X singing i'm not so sure about,
but something about this track that pulls me in. 4/5
7. Slippin Again
More singing but again, the track itself is pretty cool. 4/5
8. Prayer
I love X's prayers for real!
9. I'm Back
Overused sample, but still great to hear every time.
Mase pulled it off nicely, Onyx did too and now DMX. 4/5
10. Have You Eva
Not feeling this type of vibe overly but it's not bad. 3.5/5
11. Get Your Money Up
This the type of DMX joint i really don't like. The beat
is just bad and aweful to listen to. A skip straight up. 2/5
12. Head Up
Another favourite. Great feel, tight beat and X at his best. 5/5
13. Frankenstein
Too hyper for me again, but better then 'Have You Eva'. 3/5
14. Y'all Don't Really Know
Pretty fly despite a laughable hook. Guilty pleasure i'd say. 4/5
15. I Got Your Back
Classic beat with a nice little hook. Feelin it. 4.5/5
16. No Love
Not bad, but isn't doing much for me. 3.5/5
17. Already
Great energetic closer. Typical Darkman X! 4.5/5

Overal Score: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment