Friday 12 August 2011

MESSY MARV - KONTRABAND - BAY AREA RAP


MESSY MARV
KONTRABAND
2011

01.  Pink Bottles And Pretty Red Bitch
02.  She Talkin To My Earings (Kuz I Cant Hear Her)
03.  Real Nigga
04.  Choose Up
05.  Black Gucci Glasses
06.  Suppasoaka
07.  When My Airplane Skid
08.  Guess What I Spend On Da Bitch
09.  Million-Dolla Project Model
10. I Hustle All Da Time
11. Candy In Da Summa, Minks In Da Winter
12. Fresh Off Da Corner
13. Buggs Bunny
14. Rubberducks

REVIEW
Finally another Mess solo album. And really, solo all the way. 
And boy does the boy boy deliver. Not one bad track. Au contraire, 
they're all fly as fuck. Production is that good and Messy just goes perfect 
with his lazyness flow. Every single track feels like you just wanna 
zone out and bump the shit out of the alb. I love it. 
Overall Score: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment